The garden centre is now fully open and we can’t wait to welcome you back. The safety of our team and customers is our priority at all times, therefore please follow our safety procedures in store at all times to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit. We also recommend that everyone follows ScotGov F.A.C.T.S. suggestions at all times.
In Store, open Monday to Sunday 9am til 6pm
- Please use our sanitiser stations at the entrance to the store
- Please wear a mask throughout your visit, unless exempt. All of our team will be wearing one.
- Avoid busy areas and give fellow customers space to shop.
- Our plant area is very well ventilated and plants have been space out to allow you to view and pick up easier
- Please allow space when queuing for our tills
- Paying contactless at the till would be appreciated, however do will also accept cash.
- Our till points have perspex walls for your and our till operators safety, please be patient with our team while they scan your items and avoid getting too close as they do this.
Restaurant, open Monday to Sunday 9am til 5pm (Aberdeenshire 9am til 4pm)
Please remember to check in when you arrive in line with required NHS Trace & Protect procedures.
- Numbers entering the restaurant will be limited at any one time, therefore during busy periods we will be operating a buzzer system to reduce any queues.
- Please allow space for fellow customers when queuing to order food
- Please wear your face covering (unless exempt) when you come into the restaurant, when ordering and until you sit down. You may remove your face covering once seated and have your food. Please wear your mask at all times if and when moving around.
- Please use the sanitiser stations across the restaurant: entrance, exit and also in the toilets.
- We are currently operating with a reduced menu, but with all the regular home-made favourites
- All food will be served by our team wearing appropriate PPE, this includes home baking, hot plate and hot plate potatoes and veg
- Cutlery will be provided on your table
- Water will be served on request, please ask when ordering your food
- There will be increased cleaning throughout the restaurant and order areas
- The number of tables and seating available in the restaurant continues to be reduced to allow for appropriate social distancing
- Any hot food orders from the kitchen will be brought to your table direct by a member of our team.
- Please pay where possible using contactless/card payments, our card machines will be sanitised regularly
- Children must be accompanied and sit at your table at all times. Please refrain children from running about to ensure social distancing from other parties in the restaurant.
- Our team will clear, sanitise and re-set tables after each group has left, please be patient to allow us to do this
- Please exit by new exit door which is well signed and not through the entrance area
Afternoon Tea is being served Monday to Saturday 2pm (required back by 3.30pm) and 3.45pm sittings. All tables must be booked in advance at this time. To book call 01463 250200 (option 2). Afternoon Tea is served in our Inverness store only at this time.