Our restaurant is open! As well as putting additional safety measures in place please be aware that, in line with Government guidance, we will be collecting contact information from every group visiting the restaurant as part of the NHS Trace & Protect procedures. The restaurant will be open: 9am-5pm, Monday to Sunday.
Please watch our video below which shows our new restaurant procedures…
Please note the following:
- Numbers entering the restaurant will be limited at any one time, therefore there may be a slight queue during busy periods. Any queues will be managed sensibly and we ask that all customers keep to our 2m social distance markers at all times throughout their journey into and through the restaurant.
- Please wear your face covering (unless exempt) when you come into the restaurant, when ordering and until you sit down. You may remove your face covering once seated and have your food. Please wear your mask at all times if and when moving around.
- Please use the sanitiser stations across the restaurant: entrance, exit and also in the toilets.
- Before entering the restaurant, a member of our team will take your contact details for your group for track and trace purposes, this is a Scottish government requirement. Details are required for one person from your group only.
- We are currently operating with a reduced menu, but with all the regular home-made favourites
- All food will be served by our team wearing appropriate PPE, this includes home baking, hot plate and hot plate potatoes and veg
- Cutlery will be provided on your table
- Water will be served on request, please ask when ordering your food
- There will be increased cleaning throughout the restaurant and order areas
- We are reducing the number of tables and seating available in the restaurant to allow for appropriate social distancing
- Customers ordering from the kitchen will receive a buzzer, to collect their food from our ‘Made to Order’ food table. This will reduce the number of our team walking round to ensure social distancing.
- Once you have your food, please follow our one-way system into the restaurant to sit at your allocated table number.
- Please pay where possible using contactless/card payments, our card machines will be sanitised regularly
- Children must be accompanied and sit at your table at all times. Please refrain children from running about to ensure social distancing from other parties in the restaurant.
- Our team will clear, sanitise and re-set tables after each group has left, please be patient to allow us to do this
- Please exit by our new exit door which is well signed and not through the entrance area
At this time to allow for social distancing we will not be able to offer our sit in afternoon tea, however our takeaway version will remain available for collection from the restaurant. One way into the entrance with our new exit – which will be signposted
Please note, our toilets will be open with a 1m zone restriction. Please use common sense when visiting the toilets and do not enter if it’s busy. If there is a queue, please ensure that you are socially distanced while you wait to enter or within the toilet area. We have blocked off a number of sinks to ensure customers using the toilet facilities are socially distanced. Mens urinals will be blocked off, please use the toilets only at this time, thank you.
Please be patient with our team while we adapt to operating in a new and very different way. Thank you.