Here at Simpsons the well-being of our customers and colleagues is always our absolute priority. We are undertaking rigorous measures to ensure the best possible hygiene standards, that we always have, continue throughout the centre. We have made the decision at this time to stay open as a resource for our local community.
We are however aware, the Coronavirus and how it is affecting the UK is an ever-changing situation. It is a challenging time and we understand the concern it is causing, and we want to assure our customers that we are following all up to date guidelines and are being proactive in all areas to support the health and well-being of our team and our customers, including:
- Increased cleaning teams across the garden centre
- Reduced tables and seating in our restaurant to allow for social distancing
- Removal of tongs from our home-made cake area with new stations to allow our staff to serve customers from.
- Removal of help yourself facility at our hot plate area – our team will now serve all hot plate items including potatoes and vegetables as per customer requirements.
- Removal of our water stations, staff will now serve water on request in compostable paper cups
- Removal of our cutlery and condiment stations, staff will now serve these items on request
- Hand gel stations across the garden centre will be implemented over the next few days
- Cancellation of all additional events such as our kids activities until further notice
From everyone on the Simpsons team, we appreciate your on-going support and hope we can all continue to enjoy our friendly and welcoming environment.