Garden Centre Menu
At Simpsons, we have a seasonal selection of indoor plants to brighten up your home and office environment. From a wide variety of Orchids, Kalanchoe and Saint Paulia to cacti, succulents and yucca plants, we have something to suit all spaces and requirements.
As well as a great selection of plants, we also stock a fantastic range of pots – in all shapes, sizes and colours which will compliment your home and office decor.
Don’t forget to stock up on specialist indoor plant compost, liquid feed and pest control, also available in store.
As well as looking great and brightening up your indoor area, indoor plants also have lots of great health benefits. As well as purifying the air we breathe, the presence of indoor plants have also been shown to have many other beneficial effects, which include:
- Increased positive feelings and reduced feelings of anxiety, anger and sadness.
- Reduction of sound levels
- Reduction of stress levels
- Control of humidity
- Cooling effect
- Absorption of carbon dioxide and emission of oxygen refreshing the air
- Improved concentration levels leading to improved productivity particularly with those working with computers
- Interiors feel spacious, looked after and clean
- People prefer to occupy rooms that contain plants
- Improved image – interiors are perceived as “more expensive”
Each month our in house experts give great gardening advice and answer some of your questions.